- Notícias Forex
- Análise Cambial
- Bancos Centrais
- Forex Forum
- Contact Us
Tips to Choose the Best Automated Trading System
Submitted by Tradervox on Sun, 16/01/2011 - 21:52
Forex trading has a huge profit potential. Trader can manage his activity on a currency trading market by himself. He can make a couple trades per month or ten per day, whatever is comfortable for him.
More and more people are interesting in foreign exchange rate market, but only 5% of all traders are successful traders. Why? Because the biggest enemy for a trader is himself. His emotions work against him. He suffers from fear and greed.
In this case automated Forex trading system can help a trader to become successful. Automated Forex trading system is the sophisticated software based on the complicated mathematical algorithms, optimized for analyzing the dynamics of the rate exchange trend. It does not know words "almost", "just a little bit more", "It seems like" and so on. Programs don't know greed and fear.
Plan the trade and trade the plan – that is automated trading about!
No doubt, automated Forex trading systems can generate large profits for the user. But as there are many systems offered from which mostly are not worth a cent it is difficult to choose the best one.
As traders realized all features of automated Forex trading robots this market grows very fast and full of developers who are looking for easy money and trying to sell systems that don't work.
Follow the steps to ensure you will be no victim of fraud.
1. Price is an important indicator of quality. Have you ever heard about high quality and low price things! If you are not rich enough to buy cheap stuff stay away from 99 USD systems or do you really think you can buy quality system which returns constant profits for such little money.
2. Test results are very important. Honest developer will provide you with test results from at least 7 years. If the developer cannot provide you with detailed test results, stay away and do not even think about this system.
3. While test results are important, forward results from real accounts are even more important. If the developer cannot provide you with verified forward results from at least 6 month, stay away.
Because it has not been tested long enough to make any conclusions or not tested at all.
4. Refund period must be! No exceptions!
5. Eventually, Support is a good indicator of product quality. The platform settings are different from Broker to broker so it is a big possibility that you will have questions to support.
Before you buy a system write an Email to the developer and check how long it needs to get a response. If you don't receive an answer at all, I would recommend you to look for another profitable Forex trading system.
When you follow the described steps you can be sure you will be no victim of fraud and will be able to choose the automated trading system which fit your personal needs wisely and will save you a lot of time and make a lot of money. Each step is part of a good product; you cannot neglect any of them.
This small guide will protect from a waste of your resources and can be extremely useful tool.
Author: Mikel Darvin